At John Harding Estates we would always recommend asking at least three estate agents to carry out a market appraisal of your home.
Some of the key questions that you should ask before choosing your agent are as follows.
1. How much will you charge?
2. Are there any other costs?
3. How will you market my home?
4. What type of contract do you use?
5. Does your contract include a tie-in period?
6. What happens if we disagree on something?
7. Are there any costs if my property does not sell or I change my mind?