A spacious four bedroom well-presented detached 1930’s property. The front door with canopy opens into a welcoming reception hall with oak plank flooring, faux wall panelling and an understairs cloaks room. To the front of the house is a spacious living room, featuring an open cast-iron fireplace with inset tiles and a quarry tiled hearth, flanked by cupboards to each recess. An attractive bay window affords views to the front garden. The hub of the house is a wonderful kitchen, fitted with a comprehensive range of high-gloss cabinets, incorporating a breakfast bar. Integrated appliances include a double electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave. Ceramic tile flooring runs throughout the kitchen into a rear vestibule with access to the utility room, having beech block work surfaces, Adjacent to the utility is a WC with white suite. Off the kitchen is a tremendous open-plan sitting room through dining room, having twin aspects across the side gardens, in addition to French doors which open to the rear garden. An attractive spindle staircase with polished handrails leads to a spacious first floor landing with loft access hatch. A delightful master bedroom sits to the front of the house, with attractive bay window and original cast-iron fireplace. There are two further generous double bedrooms and a fourth bedroom, and a beautifully fitted spacious bathroom featuring a Keuco thermostatic shower over the bath and a Villeroy & Boch pedestal wash hand basin and WC. The bathroom is fully tiled and includes a chrome ladder-style heated towel rail.